Your Immune System and You
Balanced nutrition is crucial to the normal functioning of your immune system. See how nutrients play a vital role in staying healthy.
By clicking the link(s) below, you will be taken to an external website that is independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility for the content on the website. If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the links below.
Complete multivitamin care
Trade marks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies. ©2020 GSK group of companies or its licensor.
The content of this site is intended for ROI audiences only.
* Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
1. Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system & Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
2. Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
3. Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
4. Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
5. Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
6. Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
7. Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
8. Contains vitamin B6 which supports energy release
9. Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.