Don't Let Your Busy Day Throw Your Nutrition Off Track!
From the amount of emails, texts, and phone calls on a given day, to your commitment to work, family and relationships, it comes as no surprise that anxiety levels are reaching new heights. And since you can't run or hide from these stresses, it can be hard to find ways to deal with them.
Stress often provokes hasty and unhealthy decisions around the food you eat, whether it's skipping a meal entirely or replacing it with a less than nutritious snack. For most, it's just a matter of convenience. Either way, unhealthy eating habits can mean you're falling short of your nutritional needs, and right into a "nutrient gap". But it's time to take back control, starting today!
Simple Tips for Keeping Your Cool!
Although you can't control what happens each day, you can control how you prepare for and react to stressful situations. Here are some simple tips that will help your mind & body!
- Take a break or maybe go for a walk
- Go to the gym
- Get outdoors more
- Laugh a little...or a lot!
- Practice mindfulness or meditation
- Turn off electronics before bedtime
- Pack snacks that double as nutritional stress-busters such as blueberries, almonds and Greek yoghurt
- And, last but not least, avoid making unhealthy food choices and take a multivitamin that helps your body's health. A Centrum multivitamin helps to provide you with nutrients when your diet alone is falling short.
Centrum helps to support your nutritional needs
[*]Based on worldwide sales of the Centrum range