Nutrition and You
Good nutrition is key in maintaining the right balance for whole body health.
See some simple nutrition tips that can help you find your balance.
Complete multivitamin care
Haleon, formerly part of GSK. © 2022 Haleon group of companies or its licensor. All rights reserved. Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the Haleon group of companies.
The content of this site is intended for ROI audiences only.
* Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
1. Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system & Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
2. Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
3. Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
4. Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
5. Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
6. Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
7. Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
8. Contains vitamin B6 which supports energy release
9. Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.